Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bibs done!

I finally finished the bibs!! Actually I have one left but am waiting to buy some red thread... I put Brandon to work this weekend helping me turn the bibs right side out again after I trimmed them! It's nice to have someone to work with from time to time. I seem to usually do everything by myself!!! These bibs were so fun to make I will probably make some more eventually as it's easy and a good way to use some of those lovely prints from my stash. Plus they make good gifts! I love this simple pattern that I found online!!!
I have really been enjoying sewing lately. There is such satisfaction in sewing! I love how quickly you can complete projects when you use a sewing machine!!!



2 comments:

Teaching Handwork said...

I like the colors!

woolladyfelter said...

Wow your patterns/colors are great - and you will never see the spaghetti stains!!