Monday, November 9, 2009
A knitting project complete
I started this hat before Fin was born and am so excited to have it finished. I had to get some help figuring out how to sew it up in back. I couldn't make heads or tails of the directions. I got the pattern from Raverly and it was one of the hardest patterns I have ever done, and it's not perfect... I would like to do another one out of wool. I just purchased some lovely Merino wool that I might try out. I used 100% silk dyed which I dyed with onion skins!! I really like the color, I deep yellow with hints of green and brown!
I am hoping to take up a more consistent approach to my blog entries.... so stay posted for more updates!