Thursday, February 4, 2010

A few odds and ends



Sofie's Christmas present on the needles and being worked a little each day!!! This is Malabrigo silky merino. I'm using Everybody's favorite scarf pattern found on Ravelry!! Love the yarn, love the pattern, love the scarf!!! Love Sofie too!!!!




This picture (of a bald eagle) was taken just after the new year when John, Jill, Lina, Fin and I went across the border to California to see the eagles there in the Bird refuge. It was amazing! We saw so many eagles! It was a very white day, a hore frost covered everything and it was beautiful!!!
And to wrap up the adventure we had lunch in Merril and Jill and I went to the fabric shop The Cowgirl Stitchery. I chose out a few of Anna Marie Horner's flannels, some owls and some beautiful stripes... I'm thinking of pajama pants and pants for Fin.



Someone loves his bath!!!

No comments: